Saturday, May 19, 2007

wedding.

i'm so incredibly awake now after drinking coffee at jake's, so i thought i'd take a minute to just say how incredibly happy i am. i am so free from so much bondage i've carried-- anything involving john or boys or anything like that. just that i can be so happy for them without worrying about what's going to happen to me... i know that sounds ridiculous but it's a huge step for me. to be confident that God has his own plan for me and to be so happy with the plan He has for them. today was just so beautiful and so fun and so happy. (don't take that the wrong way... i just feel that way at weddings in general.) i wasn't a part of the picture today and it was a great stride.

i love my friends, i love my life, i love where i am, i love who i'm becoming and i love everyone who is helping me become that person-- God especially. i'm just so happy with life and with all of you and i thought i should say it. thanks for dancing with me even when its so embarrassing to be associated with me and my terrible dance moves. haha.

love.

1 comment:

Blakestone said...

Never have i read such a happy entry from this blog.