Wednesday, April 11, 2007

rambling.

i don't have too much to write about, but i just can't handle that blog being my last blog. just too deep. and it makes me nervous. i know i'm still not completely following through yet, but i really am trying.

so lent is over and i can finally sleep... and thank God because i stayed up all last night studying for a test that i failed today. i seriously have pessimism seeping out of me because of that, but i'll be over it after my nap, i think. :) in all, life is okay, but it is unwinding way too fast and i think i need to take a break and just go somewhere. there's only so much of a direction-less monotony i can take. and although i'm at least not SUFFERING at school, i kind of don't want to be here because i feel like i'm just wasting money when i still have no clue what i'm going to do with my education and i'm too busy to have time to even THINK.

i'm on the right path again... i can just tell. i'm finally able to start reading my Bible again which is an AMAZING start. i read hebrews the night before easter and it made me cry. its just amazing that God is as merciful as He is when we're as undeserving as we are. i really want to start a girls Bible study... i think it's something totally really necessary right now for my life and my friends' lives and i'm going to make it happen.

so that was a rambling waste of a blog. but i just needed to write another one.

3 comments:

Blakestone said...

Kara i know exactly what you mean! I also feel i have no time to just sit and THINK about what i need to do. I think im going to take a semester off. Everyone is telling me not to. But i need to declare a major in 7 days or i wont be able to register for classes. But there is no way i can decide on a major in that amount of time it seems. So i deffinatly know what you mean about feeling rushed.

Amy said...

you guys are crazy. I'm sorry.... but you both have had two YEARS to think of something. Taking a semester off won't help you think. it'll buy you time but it's not going to solve your problems. But that's coming from a girl who has struggled to keep her college career. From here I won't say anything else, I just need to share that.

Well Kara I love you and at least I made you smile at lunch today!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your ramblings. I think it's awesome that you're feeling a bit less scattered. It's always a relief to feel like you're at home.